Gluten Free Tiramisu
6 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp vanilla extract
17.6 oz (2 packs) mascarpone
2 packs of @mydadscookies chocolate grahams
1 cup of strong coffee
sprinkle of cocoa powder (for the top)
1. Separate the eggs and beat the yolks and sugar until creamy.
2. Flavor the mixture with the vanilla and add the mascarpone.
3. Beat the egg whites then carefully fold them into the mascarpone mixture.
4. Dip the cookies into your coffee and layer them on the bottom of your Pyrex as your base layer.
5.Cover with a layer of the mascarpone cream. Repeat these layers until all the ingredients have been used up.
6. Finish with crushed up graham cookies and a sprinkle of cocoa powder