Chocolate Sandwich Overnight Oats
Need breakfast ideas?! Make this gluten free cookie Overnight Oats
- ½ cup old-fashioned rolled oats -
- ½ cup milk
- 1-2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 ½ tbs pure maple syrup or sweetener of choice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- Whipped cream
-Break (2) cookies into small pieces into a bowl or jar with a lid.
-Add dry oats, milk,chia seeds, maple syrup, and vanilla. Stir until just combined.
-Cover with a lid and place in the fridge for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- Top with whipped cream and extra cookie crumbles